This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- Through interactions with advertisements and applications on third-party platforms, including but not limited to social media;
- Through offline collection practices; and/or
From any other sources that include links or references to this Policy.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for, and should not be accessed or used by, children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use our Website, register on our Website, make any purchases through our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies and Pixels
- RealtyAds (https://www.realtyads.com/privacy-statement/)
- ActiveCampaign (https://www.activecampaign.com/legal/privacy-policy)
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads across the internet. We use ad-tracking along with third-party vendors. These use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie). Together, these cookies report if you have seen our ads (ad impressions) and how you have interacted with our ads and ad services. We want this information so we can make sure our advertising that you see is relevant to you.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To contact you about Corporex services, promotions and events that may be of interest to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for any other purpose with your consent or to comply with any applicable law.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our parent company, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- To contractors, vendors, service providers, financial service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may provide aggregated, deidentified or other information that is not personally identifiable to third parties for any purpose that complies with applicable law with or without your consent.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Update, Correct or Delete Your Information. You can access the information that we collect online and maintain through normal updating methods. To update, correct, or delete this information, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website (https://thenai.org/).
Where Your Personal Information is Held
Information may be held at our offices and those of our third party agencies, service providers, representatives, and agents as described above. Some of these third parties may be based outside the region in which we collect this information. Information you provide to us will be transmitted to and stored in information technology facilities and databases maintained in the United States of America and elsewhere. By submitting information to us, including non-public personal information, you consent to the transmission of your information to and the storage of that information in the United States and elsewhere around the world.
How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept
We will keep your personal information while you have an account with us or while we are providing services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
- To respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- To show that we treated you fairly; or
- To keep records required by law.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of personal information.
California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such request, please email us at email@example.com.
Other Privacy Rights
Other jurisdictions may provide their residents with additional privacy rights. If you are a resident of one of these jurisdictions and would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Policy Effective: February 3, 2022
Last modified: February 3, 2022